Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010


Dear visitors, I started to recieve orders for incoming hollidays. So, please, if you wish to make happy your dearest members of family with this beautiful dolls keep on mind that it takes some time to deliver them to your homes. I hope my web shop will be finished in a month, and then you'll be able to buy them directly and pay with credit cards. Until then, feel free to contact me for further informations on my email marijanadvorski@net.hr. I am sending dolls all over the world. Thanks to all my followers and supporters, they make me even more motived to keep on working on my dolls.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

prekrasne, dobročudne i vesele lutkice si napravila, jako su mi lijepe!
Moje cure će se oduševiti kad im pokažem tvoje slike:)
Sirota ja poslije:))

Veliki pozdrav i ugodan vikend ti želim

mydolly said...

Eh, znam kako je to s djecom...:-) I ja nastradam kad moj sin pronađe nešto što želi i što mu baš taj čas treba :-)

Lenka said...

Prelepe lutke, i zaista najlepši dar koji se u današnje vreme u poplavi besmislenih plastičnih igračaka može kupiti detetu :)))!

mydolly said...

Dijelim tvoje mišljenje Lenka. Mislim da su u današnje vrijeme premalo zastupljene igračke koje potiču simboličku igru. A lutka je upravo takva igračka.