Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010


Look at this - new wardrobe just for my dolls! I love it so much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zzqwDW1dow&feature=related

From: http://lyricstranslate.com
She is a doll who says "no, no, no no"
All day long, she says "no no no no no"
She is, she is so cute
That I dream of her all night
She is a doll who says "no, no, no no"
All day long, she says "no no no no no"
No one has every taught her
That one can say "oui"
Without even hearing, she says "no no no no"
Without looking at me she says "no no no no"
However I would give my life
for her to say "yes"
However I would give my live
That she would say "yes"
But she is a doll, who says "no no no no"
All the day long she says "no no no no"
No one has taught her
That it's possible to say "yes"
Oh no no no non no
no no no
She says no....
0

4 comments:

Baye said...

I love this! I can't believe yours have an entire wardrobe. Very nice.

mydolly said...

Thank you Baye! I really wanted for all that clothes I made. I plan to paint on that wardrobe, really want to have something unique.

dkstaker said...

Where did you find something like that? I have been looking for something like that for EVER!! I have tried to convince me husband to try and make one for our 4 daughters, to no avail. I would love to know where to get one.

mydolly said...

I ordered it at man who makes furniture. I gave him all the sizes, main idea and he made it for myself. That's really nice thing for girls to play. It is not expensive to made, you don't need much wood, just good hands for it.